This recipe is so simple and just four ingredients but everyone will think you worked really hard to make these! They can be made ahead and warmed up before eaten.
- 1 lb Breakfast sausage
- Two bags Cheddar Moon Cheese, you can find them here >>> https://amzn.to/3hPh6CA (smashed into crumbs).
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and combine everything together.
- Roll the mixture into 24 balls, about 1”
- Place the sausages balls on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
I found this wonderful recipe online, and made a few modifications. “Stylish Cravings”, go over for a visit, lots of great recipes.