This is a great low carb sauce. It can also be used as a bbq sauce. You can add hot stir crushed red pepper if you want it spicy.
I like to serve it on top of chaffles and top with my keto cole slaw So good!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup sugar free low carb ketchup
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp Brown Monkfruit sweetener or swerve
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum if you need to thicken the sauce
Start by browning ground beef, onion and pepper in a little olive oil or butter.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together to make the sauce.
After the ground beef is cooked, drain and add sauce. Let this simmer for 10-15 minutes on low.
Serving Size 1/2 cup
Total Carbs 3g