Keto Crispy Fried PicklesCourse: AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
20 Dill Pickle Chips
1/2 Cup Crushed Pork Rinds
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan cheese
2 Beaten Eggs
Seasoning to taste
- Dry Pickles on a paper towel
- Mix crushed Pork Rinds and Parmesan cheese together
- Add desired seasoning
- Beat eggs with a fork
- Dip Pickles in eggs then into crumb mixture, coat both sides
- Lay pickles in air fryer
- I air fry mine in my Zstar air grill at 400 for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. I recommend a temperature of 375-400 degrees.
- Serve with a side of Ranch Dressing
All Primal Kitchen products are insanely good. We did keto for a long time many moons ago. We’re at the dirty lazy stage right now, and I’ve eaten enough pork rinds to last me through eternity. I wonder how those would work with keto friendly bread that is dried out in the oven & crumbled.
Paula, I did the air fried pickles tonight. They were great! Hubby loved them. Need to get more pickles! 🤣 Thanks so much! 👍👍❤️😁