- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Soften butter in microwave. Add all of the herbs & spices to the butter. Stir, once butter starts to solidify, stir some more so that the ingredients don’t settle to the bottom.
Use on meat & veggies. Makes a great dipping sauce. You can melt a serving at a time if desired. Keeps in refrigerator for up to 5 days.