- 5 Cups Fresh Broccoli chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Bacon Crumbles
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion diced
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Granular Monkfruit
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Place first five ingredients into a large serving bowl. Mix last four ingredients in a small bowl then pour over broccoli mixture and mix well.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 6 servings
Made this exactly as the recipe is written. It was excellent! This recipe went up against the sugar laden broccoli salad that my family loves. Big win! It will now be our go to broccoli salad. Thank you for this great recipe, Paula.
Wow! Thanks so much