- 5 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken (I used Rotisserie)
- 8 oz Diced Ham (more if you want to)
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pork Panko Crumbs (from pork rinds)
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Spray pan or casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Shred cooked chicken and place in a 3 quart pot skillet or casserole dish. Sprinkle ham over top now, make the sauce.
Start by melting butter in a sauce pan and add xanthan gum. Whisk for a couple of minutes, add salt, pepper, garlic powder, heavy cream and Dijon mustard. Continue to whisk add cheeses at the end and stir until melted.
Pour the cheese sauce over the chicken and ham, top with crushed pork rinds and Parmesan cheese.
Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes. Let cool for a little bit.